Applications for Paris Fringe 2017 main festival are now closed
The Paris Fringe will consider all shows that have a theatrical element. They can be on any theme or any genre and be a mixture of styles but we will select projects that clearly have a theatrical performance at their heart. We are equally looking for shows that are innovative or unusual in their approach and can bring something new to the Paris arts scene. We only have a few clear rules. All shows must be :
- between 40 and 80 minutes long
- technically appropriate for a fringe festival – i.e. easy and quick to "get in" and "get out"
- Mainly in English - i.e. English should be the main language of your show. Other languages may be included (a bilingual French-English show is fine, for instance), or your show can simply contain no text at all. In an effort to keep this festival international for our audience and artists, we work in an internationally accessible language.
- appeal to an international audience
- technical requirements
- overall quality of the application
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What support does the Paris Fringe offer?What support can be offered to each company will depend on the specifics of each show, as the needs of each will be different. However for all shows, the festival will :
- Find you a venue
- Coordinate with each space and put you in direct contact
- Promote and market your show
- Bring logistical support and advice in getting to, and staying in, Paris
- Coordinate ticket sales
- Provide advice in navigating the French administrative system